In this article, we are going to show you how to Edit The Book Cover.
- Admin Dashboard, on the left navigation, you will see Pages and click on that option.
- Find the page called Read For Free, and select on it.
- Scroll down to find the blue bars, the section labelled Book Information. If you’re blue bars are collapsed, find the section Page Title and click on the ⮟ icon. That will expand the section. If your blue bars are already expanded, then you can move on.
Your section should look similar to the below image. Depending on your project, it may look slightly different.
Within this section, you should see 5 elements:
- Book Cover
- Book Title
- One line book review
- Subscribe to download title
- Newsletter code
We are going to edit the Book Cover, which is the small image to your left. It will be a miniature version of your actual book cover.
Hover over element, and a set of options will appear. Click on the icon.
- If you are changing the cover, click on Remove and then Upload.
- When the new box loads, click on Upload Files and then Select Files.
- Locate the new book cover on your computer and upload it to your website.
- To the right, under Attachment Details scroll down to Size and make sure that the option is set to Full Size.
- Click on Insert Into Page.
*Make sure that the image is high resolution, because it will appear blurry. If you DO NOT set the image size to Full size, like stated above on Step 4, the image will show blurry.
Always make sure that you click on Save when you are done.
Don’t forget to Update the page.
Leave A Comment