- Admin Dashboard, on the left navigation, you will see Pages and click on that option.
- Find the page called Home or yours may be called (Book Name) Landing Page, and select on it.
- On the blue bar(s) find the section called Book Cover. Depending, you may see labelled collapsed blue bars, or you may see the expanded blue bars. If they are closed, scroll to the section you want to edit: Page Title.
- You will now see the elements that you can edit.
On the image below, your landing page should look similar. Depending on your project, it may look slightly different.
Hover over the image, and you will see a icon and click on that.
- Click on Remove and then Upload.
- When the new box loads, click on Upload Files and then Select Files.
- Locate the new book cover on your computer and upload it to your website.
- To the right, under Attachment Details scroll down to Size and make sure that the option is set to Full Size.
- Click on Insert Into Page
Note: You can upload a regular book cover or you can create your own 3D Image of your book cover. Click here, and you will redirect to DIYbookcovers.com. It’s a free service.
Edit the content and always make sure that you click on Save.
Don’t forget to also Update the page.
Leave A Comment