- Admin Dashboard, on the left navigation, you will see Pages and click on that option.
- Find the page called Home or yours may be called (Book Name) Landing Page, and select on it.
- On the blue bar(s) find the section called Book Information. Depending, you may see labelled collapsed blue bars, or you may see the expanded blue bars. If they are closed, scroll to the section you want to edit: Page Title.
- You will now see the elements that you can edit.
On the image below, your landing page should look similar. Depending on your project, it may look slightly different.
On the above image, you are seeing five elements:
- Section Title
- Amazon Buy Button
- iBooks Buy Button
- Kobo Buy Button
- Nook Buy Button
The Amazon, iBook, Kobo and Nook are button elements.
Move your mouse over to any one of the columns that is holding a button element. You will notice at the top of each column are a set of options and you will click on the , which is the 3 icon to duplicate the column.
See the image below, and which icon is highlighted.
It doesn’t matter which column you duplicate, because you can move it around.
Once the column is duplicated, locate the duplicate column and within that section hover over the button element and click on the icon.
- Button URL: Delete the old URL and update it with the new one.
- Button Text: You can change the title of the button. For example instead of Amazon, you can change it to Amazon US, Amazon CA, Amazon UK etc
- Click on Save.
If you need more buy buttons duplicate as many as you need.
Reposition The Columns
Now you can reposition the new column within the column white space. Do not click on the button element, or else you will drag the button element and not the entire column. The button element sits within the column.
View the image below and see the highlighted space within the column. When you move your mouse/cursor into the column white space, your mouse will now display four arrows. Click and drag the column where you see fit.
Delete a Column
In the same way you duplicated a column, holding a button element, you will find the column you want to delete. At the top of the column are options and click on the trash can icon.
When you are finished changing this section, always make sure that you Update the page.
Leave A Comment