In this article, we are going to show you how to Edit a Book Cover. Assuming that you bought one of our DIY theme or we designed your website.
- Admin Dashboard, on the left navigation you will see Pages and click on that option.
- Find the page called Books or the Series page, and select the page. Depending on the project, your books may have been split into series pages or all listed on a single Book page.
- If your blue bars are collapsed, find the section Books or the name of your series. Depending on the project your book series may be split into different sections. Therefore, you may need to find the particular series section. The series sections will be named after one of your book series.
- Once you’ve located the section, if the blue bars are collapsed, click on the ⮟ icon to your right. That will expand the section. If your blue bars are already expanded then you can move on.
Edit a Book Cover
Hover over the cover that you want to edit, and a set of options will appear.
Click on the icon.
- If you are changing the cover, click on Remove and then Upload.
- When the new box loads, click on Upload Files and then Select Files.
- Locate the new book cover on your computer and upload it to your website.
- To the right, under Attachment Details scroll down to Size and make sure that the option is set to Full Size.
- Click on Insert Into Page.
I will advise that you make all the cover images are the same size. If not, you will notice the covers won’t line up properly and they will be uneven.
Always make sure that you click on Save when you are done.
Don’t forget to Update the page.
Leave A Comment