In this article, we are going to show you how to Edit The Blog Content.
- Admin Dashboard, on the left navigation, you will see Posts and click on that option.
- At the top of this section, click on Add New.
Add a Post title
Next, add you post content and if you want to add images to your post, click on add media.
To your right you should see a set of sections and options.
- Under Categories, select where the blog post will be listed. By default, there will be a General category.
- You can also create new categories by selecting Add New Category. When the new field appear, type in a name and click on Add New Category. WordPress will automatically add your posts to that new category, and you can unselect the old.
You can also set a featured image. If your blog page has featured images on the blog posts.
- Simply click on Set Featured Image, and upload it to WordPress.
- Always make sure that you are uploading high quality images or your images will look blurry.
- Also, if you need a free editing program, you can use Canva.
Don’t forget to save this page, by clicking on the blue button Publish.
- If you want to save this page but not publish it, click on Save as Draft.
- If you no longer want the post, click on Move to Trash.
Leave A Comment